Mike has over 20 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. For 13 years Mike Banks worked as head physiotherapist for Chelsea football club, leaving in 2006. He also developed and oversaw the injury clinic for the English National Ballet School.
His current work is based on experience gained working in these elite environments. Depending on the nature of your problem assessment is principally biomechanical, to determine the physical dysfunction.
Physiotherapy can help to treat and improve a wide range of conditions. It is non-invasive and does not involve the use of medication. It is therefore suitable for most people and may also be recommended as a treatment following an injury during sport, at work, or while carrying out a regular activity, such as gardening, or decorating. It may also be helpful following a back strain, or repetitive strain injury (RSI).
As a Professional Chartered Physiotherapist, Mike offers:
- The diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injury
- Complete rehabilitation service
- Post surgical rehabilitation to maximum function
- Orthopaedic Referral where necessary and liaison with orthopaedic specialist
- Referral for diagnostic and treatment injection
- GP liaison for diagnostic tests
- Private X ray and MRI referral